Friday, October 25, 2013

A Blog Is Born!

I've been hearing it for years.

"You have to do a blog."

I've resisted, for many reasons. I don't have time. I can't juggle one more thing. I'm private, at least until you get me talking.

It's not that I don't blog, but I've only done it for organizations–nothing really personal.

I save my witty, touching and/or "you've got to see this cute dog!" posts for Facebook. At least until now. After all, it's 2013. Time to get with it.

I named my blog after a beautiful traditional song I used to sing to my son, now 10, every night. If you don't know it, you might want to give it a listen. I'd include a link but I'm not sure if that breaks copyright laws. (I have so much to learn.) Just search under James Taylor The Water Is Wide.

I think you'll get it.

And if you're looking for someone to blame for unleashing yet another blogger into the blogosphere–say that fast 10 times--blame Nancy.

I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment